Acts Chapter 7 - Questions and Answers.
1. Who asked the council if the accusations against Stephen was so?
2. The High Priest said, men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; the God of
appeared unto who?
3. And said unto him, Get thee out of thy _______, and from thy ________,
come into the land which I shall shew thee.
4. Abraham came out of the of who and dwelt where?
5. God said Abraham's seed would sojourn in what kind of land?
6. Abraham's seed would be brought into bondage and entreated with evil
7. What was to happen to the nation that held them in bondage?
8. God gave Abraham the covenant of what? And Abraham got what?
9. Issac was circumcised what day?
10. Isaac begat Jacob and Jacob begat who?
11. Why did the Patriarchs seel Joseph to slavery into Egypt?
12. God was with Joseph and delivered him out of his afflictions and gave
favour and wisdom in the sight of who?
13. What did Pharoah name Joseph?
14. Now there came a ________ over all the land of Egypt and Chanaan, and
________: and our Fathers found no sustenance.
15. Who heard that there was corn in Egypt and sent out our Fathers first?
16. Joseph was known to who and when?
17. When Joseph sent and called his Father and all his kindred, how many
18. So _______ went down into _______, and died, he, and our Fathers.
19. Where were Jacob and our fathers carried over into and laid in a
20. Who had bought the sepulchre and from whom was it bought?
21. But when the time of promise drew nigh, which God had sworn to
people _____ and _______ in Egypt.
22. Another King arose that didn't know Joseph, he dealt subtilly with our
kindred, and evil entreated our Fathers so they did what to their young
23. Moses was nourished up in his Father's house how long?
24. When Moses was cast out, who took him up and nourished him as a son?
25. Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians and became mighty
two things. What are they?
26. How old was Moses when it came into his heart to visit his brethren
children of Israel?
27. Moses saw one of his brethren suffer wrong, what did he do?
28. Moses supposed his brethren would understand what?
29. The next day Moses shewed himself to them as they strove, saying what
set them as one again?
30. But he who did his neighbor wrong thrust him away, saying what?
31. Then Moses fled and became a stranger in what land? and had how many
32. What happened when Moses was in Midian forty years?
33. Where did this take place?
34. When Moses saw the bush and wondered at the sight and drew near to it,
35. When the Lord spoke to Moses, he said he was the God of what three of
36. What then did the Lord tell Moses to do and why?
37. What did God tell Moses that he saw and what was he gonna do about it?
38. God sent Moses back to the people who refused him to be what two
39. Moses brought the people out by shewing wonders in what land and in
40. How many years were Moses and the children of Israel in the
41. Moses said unto the children of Israel, "A ______ shall the Lord
raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye _______.
42. Moses was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake
on Mount Sinai, and with our Fathers who received what to give unto us?
43. Our Fathers would not obey Moses and thrust him from them and did what
44. What did they tell Aaron to do?
45. What did they make and do?
46. Then God turned and gave them up to worship-who?
47. God said they took up the tabernacle of who?
48. God said they took up the star of what God?
49. God said he would carry them away beyond where?
50. Our Fathers had the _______ of _______ in the wilderness, as he had
appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the
that he had seen.
51. Which also our Fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the
possession of whom?
52. Who found favour before God, and desired to find a tabernacle for the
53. Who built God a house?
54. The most high dwelleth not in what , made with hands?
55. For God, Heaven is his what, and earth is his what?
56. Hath not my ______ made all these ______?
57. Why did Stephen call them stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and
58. Stephen said they were the betrayers and murderers of who?
59. Stephen said they received the law by the disposition of who?
60. When Stephen had spoken to the crowd and they heard these things, they
cut to the heart and did what to Stephen?
61. But Stephen being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into
Heaven, and said what?
62. What did Stephen say when he saw this?
63. The crowd cried out with a loud voice and stopped their ears and ran
Stephen, cast him out of the city and did what?
64. The one's who stoned Stephen heard him calling upon God saying what?
who's feet did they lay down their garments at?
65. What did Stephen say just before he fell asleep?
1. The High Priest. Acts 7:1
2. Our Father Abraham. Acts 7:2
3. Country and Kindred. Acts 7:3
4. The Chaldeans and dwelt in Charran. Acts 7:4
5. A strange land. Acts 7:6
6. Four hundred years. Acts 7:6
7. It would be judged by God. Acts 7:7
8. The covenant of Circumcision and Abraham begatr Isaac. Acts 7:8
9. The eighth day. Acts 7:8
10. The twelve patriarchs. Acts 7:8
11. Because they were moved with envy. Acts 7:9
12. Pharaoh king of Egypt. Acts 7:10
13. He made him Governor over Egypt and all his houses. Acts 7:10
14. Dearth and Affliction. Acts 7:11
15. Jacob. Acts 7:12
16. Joseph was made known to his brethren the second time he came to him.
17. Threescore and fifteen souls. Acts 7:14
18. Jacob and Egypt. Acts 7:15
19. Sychem. Acts 7:16
20. Abraham from the son's of Emmor - the Father of Sychem. Acts 7:16
21. Grew & Multiplied. Acts 7:17
22. They cast out their young children, to the end they might not live.
23. Three months. Acts 7:20
24. Pharaoh's daughter. Acts 7:21
25. He became mighty in Words and in Deeds. Acts 7:22
26. Moses was full forty years old. Acts 7:23
27. Moses defended him and smote the Egyptian. Acts 7:24
28. How that God, by Moses' hand would deliver them. Acts 7:25
29. Sirs, ye be brethren, why do ye wrong one to another? Acts 7:26
30. Who made thee a ruler and a judge over us? Wilt thou kill me as thou
the Egyptian yesterday? Acts 7:27&28
31. In the land of Midian and begat two sons. Acts 7:29
32. The angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire in a bush.
33. In the wilderness of Mount Sina. Acts 7:30
34. The voice of the Lord came unto him. Acts 7:31
35. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Acts 7:32
36. The Lord told him to take off his shoes for he was standing on Holy
37. God saw the affliction of his people in Egypt and came down to deliver
38. To be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the Angel which appeared
him in the bush. Acts 7:35
39. The land of Egypt and in the Reds Sea. Acts 7:36
40. Forty years. Acts 7:36
41. Prophet & hear. Acts 7:37
42. Lively oracles. Acts 7:38
43. In their hearts - they turned back again into Egypt. Acts 7:39
44. Make us Gods to go before us. Acts 7:40
45. They made a calf & offered sacrifice unto the idol & rejoiced
in the works
of their own hands. Acts 7:41
46. The host of heaven. Acts 7:42
47. Moloch. Acts 7:43
48. Remphan. Acts 7:43
49. Babylon. Acts 7:43
50. Tabernacle & witness. Acts 7:44
51. The Gentiles. Acts 7:45
52. David, Acts 7:45&46
53. Solomon. Acts 7:47
54. Temples & hands. Acts 7:48
55. Throne & footstool. Acts 7:49
56. Hand & things. Acts 7:50
57. They do always resist the Holy Ghost as their Fathers did. Acts 7:51
58. The JUST ONE. Acts 7:52
59. Angels. Acts 7:53
60. They gnashed on him with their teeth. Acts 7:54
61. The Glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God. Acts
62. Behold I see the heavens opened, and the son of man standing on the
hand of God. Acts 7:56
63. They stoned him. Acts 7:57
64. Stephen said, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit," They laid
their garments at
Saul's feet. Acts 7:58&59
65. Lord lay not this sin to their charge. Acts 7:60
Return to Bible Study menu
Return to main website menu