Acts Chapter 4 - Questions and Answers.
1. As Peter and John spoke unto the people, what 3 groups came upon them?
2. Why did these groups come against Peter and John?
3. But many of the people-Peter and John spoke to had the word and believed: about how many men were there that believed?
4. What did the groups who came against Peter and John, do to them?
5. What was the High Priests name at this time?
( this is concerning-the healing of the lame man. )
6. Peter and John were set in the midst of the High Priest and asked what?
7. This is the _______ which was set at nought of you ______, which is become the head of the corner.
8. Neither is there salvation in any other: For there is none other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be what?
9. When they saw the boldness of Peter and John, they perceived what about them?
10. But they marveled and took knowledge of Peter and John- Why?
11. Why couldn't they that came against Peter and John say anything against the lame man's healing?
12. What did the one's who were against Peter and John tell them not to do?
13. For we cannot but speak the things which we have _____
14. The lame man who was healed was about how old?
15. Why did the heathen ______, and the people _______ vain things?
16. What servant did Peter and John say said that scripture?
17. What two people & what two groups of people did Peter and John say was against thy Holy child Jesus whom thou hast anointed?
18. What did Peter and John ask God to stretch forth and heal with?
19. How did Peter & John speak the word of God?
20. After Peter and John was let out of prison and spake again to the multitude, they believed and were of one heart and of one soul-neither claiming any possessions of their own but they had all things- what?
21. The multitude also with great power, gave the Apostles great witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and what was upon them all?
22. Joses was surnamed what by the Apostles?
23. How was the name Barnabas interpreted?
24. What was Barnabas? ( nationality )
25. What country did Barnabas come from?
26. What did Barnabas lay at the Apostle's feet?
1. The Priests, the sadducees and the Captain of the temple. Acts 4:1
2. Because they taught the people and preached through Jesus the resurrection from the dead. Acts 4:2
3. About five thousand. Acts 4:4
4. Put them in prison. Acts 4:3
5. Annas Acts 4:6
6. By what power, or by what name have, ye done this. Acts4:7
7. Stone and builders. Acts 4:11
8. Saved. Acts 4:12
9. That they were unlearned and ignorant men. Acts 4:13.
10. Because they had been with Jesus. Acts 4:13
11. Because the lame man that was healed, was standing with them. Acts 4:14
12. Not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. Acts 4:18
13. Seen & heard. Acts 4:20
14. Above forty years old. Acts 4:22
15. Rage & imagine. Acts 4:25.
16. David. Acts 4:25
17. Herod, & Pontius Pilate and the Gentiles & the people of Israel. Acts 4:27.
18. His hand. Acts 4:30
19. With boldness. Acts 4:31
20. Common. Acts 4:32
21. Great Grace. Acts 4:33
22. Barnabas. Acts 4:36
23. The Son Of Consolation. Acts 4:36
24. A Levite. Acts 4:36
25. The country of Cyprus. Acts 4:36
26. Money he got from selling his land. Acts 4:37
Return to Bible Study menu
Return to main website menu