Acts Chapter 12 - Questions and Answers.
1. Now about that time _______ the king stretched forth his hands to
certain of the church.
2. Who did kill with the sword?
3. When Herod saw it pleased the Jews when he killed James, who did he
further to take?
4. It was said-at this time of Herod killing James and then going after
were the days of what?
5. When Herod apprehended Peter, He put him in prison and delivered him to
many soldiers to keep him?
6. Herod was intending to bring Peter forth to the people, When?
7. What was done for Peter by the church while he was kept in prison?
8. The same night Herod would have brought Peter forth, how was Peter
9. Who came upon Peter while a light shined in the prison?
10. What two things did the angel of the Lord do unto Peter?
11. The first time he spoke: What did the angel of the Lord say to Peter
what happened after he said it?
12. The second time the angel of the Lord spoke: what four things did he
Peter to do?
13. Peter did as the angel of the Lord said, but thought all that was
14. When Peter and the angel were passed the first and second ward, they
15. What happened when Peter and the angel came unto the gate?
16. What happened when Peter and the angel was through the gate and on the
17. When Peter was come to himself, he said he knew of a surety that the
sent his angel and delivered him out of what two things?
18. When Peter considered all that had happened, who's house did he come
19. What was going on at Mary the mother of John's house when Peter got
20. Peter knocked on the door of the gate and a damsel came to answer it,
was her name?
21. When Rhoda knew Peter's voice she opened the gate for gladness, but
22. What did people in the house say to Rhoda?
23.But Rhoda constantly affirmed that it was Peter, but the people in the
said it was what?
24. Peter continued knocking and when they opened the door and saw him,
was their reaction?
25. Peter beckoning unto them with his hand for them to do what?
26. Peter told them how the Lord brought him out of the prison and told
go shew these things unto who?
27. What did Peter do after he told them to shew those things unto James
28. Now as soon as it was _______, there was no _______ stir among the
soldiers, what was become of Peter.
29. When Herod sought for Peter and found him not, what two things did he
unto the keepers?
30. Herod went from Judaea to where and abode?
31. Herod was highly displeased with them of what two places?
32. The people of Tyre and Sidon came with one accord to Herod, having
33. What did the people of Tyre and Sidon desire from Herod and why?
34. Upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne
35. The People gave a shout, saying: what?
36. The angel of the Lord immediately smote Herod, Why?
37. What happened to Herod?
38. What happened to the word of God at this time?
39. What two men returned from Jerusalem?
40. What made Barnabas and Saul return from Jerusalem?
41. Who did they take with them?
1. Herod & Vex, Acts 12:1
2. Herod killed James the brother of John with the sword. Acts 12:2
3. Peter. Acts 12:3
4. Then were the days of unleavened bread. Acts 12:3
5. Four quarternions of soldiers. Acts 12:4
6. After Easter. Acts 12:4
7. Prayer was made without ceasing unto God for him. Acts 12:5
8. Peter was sleeping between two soldiers: bound with two chains &
before the door to keep the prison. Acts 12:6
9. The Angel Of The Lord. Acts 12:7
10. He smote Peter on the side and raised him up. Acts 12:7
11. The angel of the Lord said, "Arise up quickly." and then
Peters chains fell
off from his hands. Acts 12:7
12. a. Gird thyself,
b. bind on thy sandals,
c. cast thy garment about thee,
d. follow me. Acts 12:8
13. Peter thought he was seeing a vision. Acts 12:9
14. They came unto the iron gate that lead unto the city. Acts 12:10
15. The gate opened to them of his own accord: and they went out and
through one street. Acts 12:10
16. The angel forthwith departed from Peter. Acts 12:10
17. Out of the hand of Herod and from all expectation of the people of the
Jews. Acts 12:11
18. He came to the house of Mary the mother of John. Acts 12:12
19. Many were gathered together praying. Acts 12:12
20. Her name was Rhoda. Acts 12:13
21. Rhoda ran in and told how Peter stood at the gate. Acts 12:14
22. Thou art mad. Acts 12:15
23. The people in the house said it was Peter's angel. Acts 12:15
24. They were astonished. Acts 12:16
25. To hold their peace. Acts 12:17
26. Shew these things unto James and to the brethren. Acts 12:17
27. Peter departed and went into another place. Acts 12:17
28. Day & small. Acts 12:18
29. Herod examined the keepers and commanded them to be put to death. Acts
30. He went to Caesarea. Acts 12:19
31. TYRE & SIDON. Acts 12:20
32. Having made Blastus the kings chamberlain their friend. Acts 12:20
33. They desired peace because their country was nourished by the king's
country. Acts 12:20
34. He made an oration unto the people. Acts 12:21
35. The people said, "It is the voice of a God, and not a man."
36. He gave not God the glory. Acts 12:23
37. He was eaten of worms and gave up the ghost. Acts 12:23
38. The word of God grew and multiplied. Acts 12:24
39. Barnabas and Saul. Acts 12:25
40. They had fulfilled their ministry. Acts 12:25
41. They took with John whose surname was Mark. Acts 12:25
Bro. Carl Davis
Return to Bible Study menu
Return to main website menu